Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Winter Blahs......

Well, you know Winter can wreak havoc on Winter plans and household agendas.........but it can also help create positive situations through the negative....SMILE......
Case in point, this latest Ice Storm....Folks were expecting it to happen, and sure enough it did, and it changed schedules around....It pushed back the Haitian Relief concert that is being done at Hayti back a week til February 6th and it pushed the Toddler Academy benefit back to March........and it managed to close down some clubs here in the area....and on my personal front, it managed to wreak havoc on some water pipes and some cieling wall.........But this is forcing me to get some things in a better order, which means I can better serve you my entertainment public...........I'll come back and write some more on this and other matters soon..Just occured to me I hadn't published anything recently.......

No comments:

Post a Comment